Monday, January 14, 2008

Y-M-C-A

You know, without the dancing Indian chief, the YMCA is pretty much just a health club.

Explanation: I was fortunate enough to be invited as a guest to a very nice new YMCA yesterday. The facilities were great, but we left after working out, so I don't know if it would have been fun to stay...

Special Blog Bonus: Here's a photo of my brother-in-law (left) dancing to the Y-M-C-A on the Philadelphia Phillies' dugout with 4-time World's Strongest Man Magnus ver Magnussen, strongman Chad Coy, and the Phillie Phanatic. I'm sure this would make a pretty funny joke somehow, but frankly the picture is amusing enough.

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

See what happens to you when you lift and carry compact cars around for a living. The really amazing thing about the picture is that Walt is completely sober. That would be me only after 3 martini's.

Jeremy said...

Sure, Walt is sober, but the Phanatic is "pheeling phabulous" iph you know what I mean...

Unknown said...

When Walt's not sober and "dances" he blows out his knees. Seriosly. So, he doesn't drink and dance. Still, not enough to save the Philly Phanatic. I also believe if you look closely, Magnus Ver is trying to grab the Phanatic butt.