Monday, January 28, 2008

Not-So-Super Monday

Today is the Monday before the Monday between Super Sunday and Super Tuesday, which makes it... a letdown.

Explanation: Next Sunday is the Super Bowl, making it "Super Sunday" in the sports world, while next Tuesday is "Super Tuesday" in the world of politics. Why am I not talking about next Monday when it comes? Well, because next Monday I'll be talking about the Super Bowl, like the rest of the world.

Special Blog Bonus: Today is the 50th anniversary of the LEGO Brick as we know it today! Even Google has joined in the party:



Late Addition: Gizmodo has a great LEGO timeline today as well. The Galaxy Explorer (497) was one of my all-time favorites.

5 comments:

Willie Y said...

Are you going to your final rest in a Lego coffin or maybe a Lego mausoleum?

Jeremy said...

It depends on what I can get built by then...

Jeremy said...

The "Rest of the World" will not be talking about the Super Bowl next monday. I'll be starting my new Theme Week. It has nothing to do with football that I'm aware of.

Willie Y said...

I don't want to wish my life a way but, I wish it was next monday. I don't know if I will be able to sleep.

Jeremy said...

I think technically you wish it was Monday AND the Giants won on Sunday. Just a guess, though.