Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh Poop

What's more fun than a 120 pound arthritic labrador with digestive issues? Everything!

Explanation: For the past week, we have had a house guest: my parents' dog Emma. She's a good dog, but things were a little shaky for her when she first got here, and there was a morning when I came downstairs to find that our laundry room was... well... Let's just say it was dirty. Very, very dirty.

So, I spent 45 minutes of my first day back to work after vacation mopping and cleaning up after her. At the time, I wasn't a happy camper. I can laugh about it now. Almost.

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

What's the matter you can't handle two dogs.

Jeremy said...

Just one dog. She's heavy, yes, but she's just one dog.

I'm going to assume you didn't know about Murphy, who, sadly, my parents put down during the holidays. I miss him, but you're right - we couldn't have handled him also. He was a high-maintenance pooch. You know a little something about that kind of dog, I think.