Monday, January 7, 2008

Get Bent... At Bending College!

Of course [I went to college]. I'm a bender. I went to bending college. I majored in bending.

Source: This is from the Mars University episode of Futurama. The bad news is that Futurama is no longer on the Cartoon Network. The good news is that it's now on Comedy Central! Here's the full dialogue leading to today's status:

Leela: You went to college?
Bender: Of course. I'm a bender. I went to Bending College; I majored in Bending.
Fry: What was your minor?
Bender: Robo-American Studies.


Also important to note is that Mars University has it's own Wikipedia page. Find that in your Encyclopedia Brittanica. What? You don't have one? Oh. Me neither.

1 comment:

SpakKadi said...

Not only is it on Comedy Central, but the straight-to-DVD videos (Bender's Big Score has already been released, three others will soon follow) will be cut up and rebroadcast as new episodes. I'm not sure how well it will work, but hey, it's better than no new Futurama at all.