Monday, May 7, 2007

Don't Use His Name-o In Vain-o

B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o!

Explanation: No joke, the following was the exciting conclusion to a song performed by the Cherub Choir (featuring my four-year-old nephew) at his church this Sunday:

J-E-S-U-S
J-E-S-U-S
J-E-S-U-S
And Jesus was his name-o!

While I was not present for the live performance, I actually think it was for the best, since my loud giggling would have probably stolen attention from the children and detracted from the reverent atmosphere of worship.

Further questioning revealed that there was no clapping involved in the song. Additional lyrics will be brought to your attention as I learn them.

I will now stop typing, because the temptation to compose my own worship music may become too great to contain.

No comments: