Sunday, April 8, 2007

Macho, Macho Man!

From the archives:

Randy "Macho Man" Savage will always be the Intercontinental Champion to me.

Source: Professional wrestling.

Explanation: Back when it was the WWF (and when I cared) Randy "Macho Man" Savage was the Intercontinental Champion for a long time. Why did they even have an "Intercontinental" champion? So they could have one more belt to add to the drama of the heavyweight champion and the tag team champions. Plus, the Macho Man went everywhere with his manager, the lovely Miss Elizabeth, so that was an added perk. Anyway, I was just waxing nostalgic one day and thought, if there's one person who will always be the Intercontinental champion to me, it would be Randy Savage. So there you go.

Special Blog Bonus: Here he is on Arsenio Hall. I miss the eighties...



Editor's Note: Despite the obvious similarities, Randy Savage and Fred Savage are not related.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Happy Easter! Now when people find that plastic Easter grass under your sofa cushions, you can tell them it's from this year, not from Easters past.

Tanning Lotion said...

The 80's in my mind will be remembered for the great music.