Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Quickie

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Source: Steven Wright

Since I was so late posting yesterday's status, I'll let you enjoy that and just give you a Steven Wright quickie today. What? That's not enough? Fine. Here are a couple more from Mr. Wright.

"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day because that means it's going to be up all night."

"It's a small word, but I wouldn't want to paint it."

And here's a little something special of my very own:

6f nb/, nn bmhhhhhhhhhhhhyjjjjjjjjjj4567890wswerjkop[]\zsxdfghjkl;'
v b n m

Interpretive poetry? Nope. I accidentally just used my cereal spoon as a catapult, launching milk and cereal into my keyboard. That's what my text window said when I was done cleaning the mess up. And on that note, I think it's time to take a break until Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: