Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Few Feet Away...

I used to be very close to my feet, but we grew apart.

Explanation: When I was young, my feet and I were very close. We had lots of fun together and didn't have a care in the world. I see how close my daughter is with her feet, and I remember those times fondly. They were happy feet, and I was happy to be so close to them. As time went on, we just grew apart. I don't know why, it just sort of happened. Then, midway through high school, my feet went and moved far away from me. Much farther than anyone's feet should ever be from them. I don't know why. Perhaps they were upset that I was playing too much basketball and soccer? They were certainly taking a beating, but I didn't think they were that upset. Now they live very far away from me and I rarely see them anymore. It's really quite sad.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Yes, this was posted after 5:00pm. Sometimes that just happens. Sorry.

Is it Friday yet?

Willie Y said...

Ah the good old days when you could bite your toe nails off.

Shan Murray said...

Great rread thankyou