Monday, May 12, 2008

Call Me When He Turns 720

In honor of Tony Hawk's 40th birthday, I did a switch-footed 720 hyper-reverse aerial ollie kickflip faceplant off of my roof this morning.

Explanation: Yeah, that's right. Tony Hawk is 40 years old today. Oh, and in case you're wondering, the key to this complicated skating maneuver is landing on the soft part of your face. If I can do it, I'm sure you can learn it with only a little practice.

In researching the gibberish used in this post, I found online instructions (by the birthday boy himself) on how to do Ollie Fingerflips and Impossibles, Acid Drops and Bomb Drops, Ollie Norths, No Complys, Half Cabs, Bonelesses, and of course, Bam Bologna.

Special Blog Bonus: From skateboarding to LEGO dinosaurs (I'm sure there's a segue in there somewhere) please take a moment to appreciate the mating rituals of the panacotos:

No comments: