Should the Blue Man Group be upset if they aren't cast in the Smurfs movie?
Explanation: They're really the only blue people out there. It'd be a shame if they didn't get a part in the movie. Of course, I think they (much like the Smurfs) are freaky and weird) so I'm not going to include any video of them. As for the Smurfs, see if you can make it through this entire clip. I dare ya!
The Week In Links: I've seen some neat stuff on the web this week (mostly on Gizmodo), so here's a taste:
- Chrysler will offer wireless Internet access on all 2009 models
- Everything you ever wanted to know about LEGO
- They make mechanical digital clocks and watches
- Check out this skyscraper where every floor rotates
- How a 730 ton ball kept Taipai 101 from falling during the Chinese earthquake
- The secret LEGO vault
- We're Number One! (hat tip to Number Two)