Sunday, June 8, 2008

Death-Defying Dave

From the archives:

"Well, I wouldn't have necessarily tried that complex a trick on an unfamiliar ramp, but then again, that's why they call him Death-Defying Dave. He'll be back, but first he has to rest up for a few months with a broken femur..."

Source: Sadly, the actual source of this quote has been lost in the annals of history. In other words, I can't find it on Google. If anyone out there knows the source, by all means let me know.

Special Blog Bonus: Sorry, but no bonus today. I'm not really a "stupid mishap" video kind of guy, but I would wager you can spend the next 45 minutes on YouTube watching Darwin's theory at work.

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

Are you referring to Super Dave Osborne?

Jeremy said...

Nah. I don't remember the show, but it was something like the Simpsons where they were watching television and this was the new story that was finishing up, while the one that was pertinent to the plot followed it.