Friday, April 25, 2008

Snow White and the Nine Dwarves

If my wife and I hung out with Snow White, we'd be Coughy and Itchy.

Explanation: Last Friday night, I had the brilliant idea to leave the bedroom windows open while we slept. The next morning, my wife woke up with a horrible sore throat and no voice. Apparently, her allergies are bad enough that the post-nasal drip generated by the allergens in the outside air just totally overwhelmed her. Since then, she's had quite an exciting cough.

Meanwhile, I have bits of plague all over my body. Last night, I was seriously considering taking a pair of scissors to the itchy spot on my neckline which always rubs against my shirt collar. Poison-whatever is just not fun.

So, if you see Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Gary Coleman, and Blitzen hanging out with two taller folks, now you know who they are.

Special Blog Bonus: Happy Birthday to Jim! In his honor, here's a mosaic of Jim at Cap de Formentor in Mallorca, created with our 2004 Spain vacation photos.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Idea: Attach that new Dyson to Saras nose and let it go. End of post nasal drip.