Friday, October 12, 2007

A Quick Explanation

Continuing my new tradition of the occasional non-status post, I feel like I should provide a quick explanation of something, since I feel some people who don't know all parties involved may be a bit confused. I am very much involved and occasionally this confuses me.

Several years ago, while playing volleyball, I met another gentleman who also happened to be named Jeremy. It turns out he happens to work for the same company as I do. In fact, it turns out that he also happens to change his Sametime status message daily and has a group of consistent readers.

To make things easier for friends and associates, I refer to him as "Evil Jeremy." Unlike me, he has a goatee, which is as sure a sign of an evil twin as any in this world.* He, in turn, refers to me as "Evil Jeremy," because the evil version of myself would obviously see me as the evil version of himself. It all makes sense, somehow.

Anyway, just to confuse things even more, after reading my blog for a while, he decided to create a blog of his own daily status messages. He calls it a "Blag" actually, but evil twins do what they must, I guess. Anyway, here's my point...

We are different people. I make no claim to his blog or his ideas.** I have provided a link to his "Blag" in my Blogroll in the left column. Feel free to enjoy his ramblings, but please do not confuse him for me.


But why does he talk to himself in italics all the time?


I don't know. I just don't know.


*He also works in hardware - another sign of pure evil.
**Except his concept of a theme week, which I have quite blatantly stolen.

No comments: