Monday, October 8, 2007

It's Not Awful for Me - I'm On Vacation Today

From the archives:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

Source: I'm not sure where this line came from, but it always seems appropriate on Mondays.

Explanation: The down side of having a zillion old status messages in the archives is finding an appropriate day for running them. I have "Monday" messages and "Friday" messages, which I can rerun on long weekends (like I am enjoying today). Then there are the tricky ones, "BAP day" which is always a workday and Tax day and stuff like that. I'll find times to run them, but I can't guarantee they'll be as well-timed as I'd like them to be.

Special Blog Bonus: Oh well. As I contemplate scheduling of future archived status messages, we honor the baseball postseason with the following comic:

No comments: