Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Vacation Recap

From the archives:

Let's see. There was a cabin, a lot of rain, some really annoying horseflies, a trip to the CIA, a little volleyball, a dog funeral, seventeen family dinners, a piece of a Danish musical instrument, a strongman competition, celery, fireworks, Liz was late, my toenail was ripped off, a parade, a pool, more dominoes than I could ever imagine, my Intranet password expired, and now I'm back at work.

Explanation: One tradition I've had over the years of posting status messages is hitting the highlights of some time off when I return to work. This was my status after a particularly eventful week and a half off, which included the Fourth of July and a camping trip. By the way, I'm still a little bitter about the toenail thing.

No comments: