Thursday, September 20, 2007

Midday Update: Simpsonized Jeremy


You may notice that my profile photo is now a "Simpsonized" version of myself. You too can Simpsonize yourself. All you need is a photo of yourself. If you're clever, you can just submit a large photo of anyone from the web and then customize it to look like you. (I wasn't that clever, though.) Special thanks to Willie for the link. I'll add this to my Daily Distractions list.

You know, I labored long and hard as to whether I should make this post, since it is not actually a status message, but finally I decided that this is my best option. As some of you may recall, I used to have a seperate blog about updates to this blog. That seemed like overkill. So, I'm just going to post about stuff like this in the blog. It's my blog and I'll do what I want. Nyah!

No comments: