Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm so Punny!

A good pun is its own reword.

Source: Stolen from a web site. I'll steal more in the future, so you won't see any more of them on this post.

Explanation: I was going to mention that I saw Carousel the other day and that the only funny line in the entire musical was the following:

"Oh, Miss Pipperidge, I'm just crazy fer you! Why, just to see your lovely smile I'd swim through beer with my mouth closed!"

Unfortunately, it's a pretty lousy status message. Of course, it was a pretty lousy musical, too, so I guess that's par for the course. In fact, that line was the only bright spot. Oh, well, there was the totally random song about whaling. It was like Rodgers and Hammerstein were stuck for one last musical number and had that song left over from some other musical they were working on. Pretty odd stuff.

Special Blog Bonus: Anyway, enjoy a comic and have a great day!

No comments: