Sunday, August 19, 2007

When You Think of Garbage...

From the archives:

"When you think of garbage, think of Akeem."

Source: Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.

Explanation: Hakim has been placed in charge of garbage at McDowell's* restaurant. This may be the worst flirting in history:

Prince Akeem: I am Akeem.
Lisa McDowell: It's nice to meet you, Akeem.
Prince Akeem: I have recently been placed in charge of garbage. Do you have any that requires disposal?
Lisa McDowell: No. It's totally empty.
Prince Akeem: When it fills up, call me. I will take it out most urgently.
Lisa McDowell: That's good to know.
Prince Akeem: When you think of garbage, think of Akeem.

Here's the trailer:



Back when Hakim Warrick played for Syracuse, I used to say this whenever I saw him grab a rebound. Of course, I didn't watch that much college basketball, but when I did, the joke was really fresh!

Special Blog Bonus: SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!



*Do not mistake McDowell's for McDonald's. See, McDonald's has the Golden Arches, McDowell's has the Golden Arcs. McDonald's has the Big Mac, McDowell's has the Big Mick. Both have two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but McDonald's buns have sesame seeds. McDowell's buns have no seeds.

No comments: