Friday, March 7, 2008

Dentistry and Me

I like my dentist. My dentist has never done any dental work on me. Do you think those two sentences are related?

Explanation: I had a dentist appointment this morning with my new (since moving to New Jersey) dentist. I really like the guy. Of course, he's also never done anything more than look in my mouth for cavities. I guess the moral of the story is, you can never know if you truly like somebody until they've used a drill in your mouth.

At this point, I will refrain from discussing the joys of periodontal surgery and its lack of drilling and just wish you all a happy, Novacaine-free weekend.

Special Blog Bonus: It's Friday! To celebrate, we do the Dance of Joy!



Thanks to everyone who submitted MAD LIBS words yesterday. If you haven't gotten around to it yet, there's still time! Get them in before Monday.

No comments: