Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Velveeta Rabbit

From the archives:

"I got you this because I know you like rabbits and I know you like cheese."

Source: This is from the the Friends episode, The One With the Dirty Girl.

Explanation: Chandler, who is secretly in love with Joey's girlfriend, Kathy, offers to take care of buying a birthday present for her. He purchases an early edition of The Velveteen Rabbit, her favorite book. Kathy figures out that Chandler made the purchase and not Joey:

Kathy: The Velveteen Rabbit? I kinda have the feeling you had something to do with it.
Chandler: What do you mean?
Kathy: Well, when Joey gave it to me, he said, "This is 'cause I know you like rabbits and I know you like cheese."


Special Blog Bonus: Want to have some fun over the weekend? Play Flash Empires.

No comments: