Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Minute Beer Substitution

I don't think Dos Equis is an "adult beverage." Now, if there was a "Tres Equis," that would be a different story.

Explanation: I'm not going to explain this any further. It's a little racy, I'll admit, but it was a last minute substitution for a wonderful LEGO post that can't happen due to technical difficulties. So, you get beer instead.

I'll throw in a whiny haiku, just 'cause I'm a good sport:

Can't chew on left side.
Black eye is now orange-brown.
And my heel still hurts.

Special Blog Bonus: Just to be nice, I will include M.C. Escher's Relativity in LEGO:

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Cool Blog - definitely going to bookmark- Thats what Deener said. Ask The Car Dr. is like a major blog that could like be very helpful for you. Even like if the content is not relevant to your interests $$ please support quality bloggers by like commenting and leaving a back-link while gaining greater BLOG like VISIBILITY. Don't Be Afraid 2 Click - Thanks - Able