Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!

It's officially the holiday season. My LEGO Christmas catalog has arrived.

Explanation: OK, so technically, this one is the "Late Holiday 2008" catalog. I have already received the "Holiday 2008" catalog. Still, this one just feels more special.

Of course, noticeably omitted from the catalog are the two items I'm most interested in - the LEGO Medieval Market Village, due out in 2009, and the LEGO Castle Advent Calendar, which is not available in the United States. Luckily, I happen to have obtained a set anyway. Still, I can't wait for the Medieval Market Village to come out. Then, I can finally achieve my dream of owning LEGO cows!

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

Is a Lego turkey going to be on this years Thanksgiving day table?

Jeremy said...

If it were available by Thanksgiving, it certainly would be. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait until next year.

Unknown said...

Play now, because in early February, buying toys for you officially seems frivolous.
By the way, you think it's a catalog, but in this house the Lego early and late holiday editions are bedtime reading. They live in teh bed and are read until they fall apart. Someone else is dreaming of Lego cows..