Friday, July 20, 2007

9

I think today would be more exciting if it started off with Kiefer Sutherland saying "The following takes place between 8:00am and 5:00pm, on the day before Jeremy's summer vacation. Events occur in real time."

Source: 24 (back when I watched it) began with the phrase "The following takes place between midnight and 1:00am, on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time."

Explanation: I'm just giddy at the the thought of that voiceover on a video clip of a four-way split screen (ala 24)with all four screens showing me sitting at my computer. Now, I'm not sure which would look better - all four scenes showing me playing Freecell from different angles, or four completely different shots - one of me eating, one of me playing Freecell, one of me screaming at the compiler, and one of me looking way too relaxed while on a conference call. Regardless, I'm pretty sure I could put the whole thing together using my camera and computer. Unfortunately, today is the day before my summer vacation, so there's no way I'm putting forth the effort to create such a video.

Special Blog Bonus: Here's an appropriate "Last Day" Far Side comic instead:


EDITOR'S NOTE: Jeremy will be on vacation for the next two weeks. While blog posts may or may not occur during that time, regular posting will resume on August 6th.

No comments: